Friday, June 18, 2010

Raising Money For The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! I have a very special announcement. On September 12, 2010 - I will be participating in the Nation's Triathlon. I am so excited to start this new adventure and I am fundraising for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I need to raise a total of $3,200 by September 12. I will be participating in multiple different fundraisers but will need that extra boost to keep me going.

I have decided to sell items on my blog and ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE LLS!!!

Today's item is ATC/ACEO Holders. You will recieve 20 card holders in any color scheme you want. You can also request a random print. I am asking $3.00 for the pack of 20 plus $1.00 shipping & handling. Please remember that ALL the proceeds go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!





I am only accepting paypal at this time unless I recieve a demand from people that do not have a paypal account. To purchase this item, please click on the paypal button below. (Allow 5-7 days for these to be made please, as I do have a schedule full of work, training and other fundraising events!)








If you would like more information on my adventure with Team In Training or would like to donate directly, you can check out my website at http://pages.teamintraining.org/wpa/nattri10/twaltonhdd

Thank you in advance for your support!!!

width="199"
Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment