Saturday, January 10, 2009

Busy Day...

While preparing my craft room for my "Weekend of Crafts", I ran across some quilting squares that I had hidden in the back of my supply closet. I thought they were such pretty, vibrant colors that I just had to use them on my first ATC project of the day!






I love black red & white especially with "pin - up" themes. As you can see below with my previous post and my new ATC's.







I love this Ladyfair Swimwear ATC. I really like this picture so I had it stashed away while I tried to find a good background paper to put with it. Well- as it would happen, I was in my favorite craft store and saw the new DCWV Paper Pack called THE GREEN STACK- 70% Recycled Paper. It has a realy cool retro vibe to it.










And my most recent finished project for the day is my beautiful Giesha... doesn't she look peaceful (and maybe a little sad)?











Hopefully if your like me and need a little inspiration every once in awhile to keep yourself going then these ATC's will help you out!






1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love that ATC of the pin up laying down with the dog!! I too love pin up images, these are great!

    ReplyDelete