Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am alway curious to know how stampers organize their stamps. Especially all the mounted ones! They are so clunky and difficult to shift through! I am currently re-organizing my craft room. I have re-arranged my furniture and am s-l-o-w-l-y putting my stuff away. I will gladly put up new pictures as soon as the entire room is finished. Here is a sneak preview of my "stamping storage"... Should I get any other stamps in the future, I am going to have to find a new way to store them though!




In the top drawer is all of my ink pads.





So far the second drawer is used for my foam stamp sets, $1.00 stamps (That I am addicted to!) and some acylic sets that I bought on sale and have yet to use or even open.




The last drawer has all of my stamps stacked on top of one another. There are 5 perfectly organized rows in this drawer. I know it is bad to stack stamps on top of one another since it can warp the image but I really don't have a choice. Hopefully, I will come up with another idea soon!




I spent an entire day stamping all of my images onto white cardstock. This way, I can look through my book to find the perfect stamp instead of digging through my drawer.


TADA! Here it is! My finished stamp organizer!



I have also changed the way my embellisments and stickers are stored. Instead of out in the open I have stored them in these lovely boxes I purchased from Jo Ann Fabrics.

Lastly, I am in the process of going through my paper. It is so much fun to find sheets of paper I forgot I purchased.
I am hoping my the end of next weekend my scraproom will be completely finished. I will post pics soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment