Friday, January 2, 2009

First You Must Start At The Beginning...














I am an avid lover of all things girly! I love clothes, makeup & other beauty products. My favorite thing to do it paper crafts- mostly scrapbooking!

I just moved into a new house and am one of the lucky ones who have their very own craft room! It is my place to go and do everything I love... scrabook, sew, organize, & watch LMN.
Before I moved in I decided that I was going to make this room my "fantasy room". I wanted to find the perfect fun color combo. I ultimately decided on Pink, Black & White. The other requirement I had for myself is that I wanted to display my supplies in an organized fashion. (We all have times we forgot we bought something and then we end up with duplicates!)


I have worked on this room for a few months now and feel as if:
1) I can not possibly add anything additional to the room.
2) Have no place for my sewing machine & dress form.
3) Still does not have the "parisian/couture" theme I am looking for.
4) Lastly, it needs another accent color but I can't figure out what!?

I am desperately seeking help! I have seen so many gorgeous craft rooms but I am trying to hard to work with what I've got!

My goal is to have my craft room 100% completed by the end of January. Take a peek around and please give me your thoughts and ideas!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment