Saturday, July 11, 2009

StampScrapArt Tour 2009

I know I said I was going to spend my weekend scrapbooking and making ATC's but the StampScrapArt Tour was going on only 25 minutes from my house! How could I not go? So, after debating most of the morning, I packed up my stuff and headed out of the house. I had so much fun there and really enjoyed watching the different demonstrators do their craft! I thought you'd like to see some eye candy of some of the things I bought. Now, pennyless and surrounded by new goodies, I can start my craft weekend!


I thought these glitters were beautiful! I also purchased a glue pen so I can highlight very specific areas to glitter! I can't wait to try these out. They are so vibrant and will surely add great detail to some of my creations. There were over 100 colors - it was so difficult to just pick a few. I had to keep putting them back.


I looked and looked for some Artist Trading Card stamps. I haven't found any at the local scrapbook and stamping stores. So I figured that I would be able to find some at the Stamp show. Would you believe that these are the ONLY 2 that were there? I bought them both because they seem to be difficult to find.


My boyfriend is a huge coffee drinker. As soon as I saw these I thought of him so I had to pick up these adorable stamps.



I thought this was too funny! There was an adorable card with these stamps. I hope to be able to do something half as cute with them!




My favorite vendor had TONS Tim Holtz stamps, inks and embellishments. There was a FANTASTIC demonstrator who did the most amazing things! I could have sat down and watched her all day! I bought these Distressed Inks because there were colors I had never seen at the local store. They are so much fun to use and I can't wait to play around with them!




Some scrapbookers and stampers have a very distinct style. I, however, like to dabble in all kind! Lately, I have been interested in the very odd and different styles Jim Holtz does. These were a few that caught my eye- I would have loved to get much, much more but, as you know, stamps are pretty expensive!




This stamp template is GREAT! It makes a box about the size of a playing card deck box. But, I'm sure you guessed that I won't be using it for playing cards!








Chalk is something I always see used. But, surprisingly, I have never bought. After watching a demonstrator use these bright chalks, I had to buy them. I can't wait to try them!







No comments:

Post a Comment